Friday, December 4, 2009

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!

So Halloween and Thanksgiving came and went quickly for us this year. We were lucky to have Nathaniel's entire family with us for Halloween and then did our first ever solo Thanksgiving. It was a bit lonely but relaxing as well and all the food turned out perfect! I was proud of my second go of homemade rolls on thanksgiving and Nathaniel has gotten to be quite a pro at carving turkey and watching me cook haha! We are looking forward to Christmas at Nathaniel's parents place, and then a trip in March out to my parents place. So keep looking for the fun pictures from all our great trips we are blessed to be able to take.

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

Will you e-mail me your latest address please? tiffanimorgan@gmail.com

Marsha Lueck said...

I love it!!! I love seeing what you all have been up to:)

You look awesome girl! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.. if you find a min. or two!

Rock on!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....